Outsourced Accounting for Government Contractors
Outsourcing your accounting and bookkeeping functions to Financial Advisory Systems, PLLC makes sense for busy government contractors. We’re a highly experienced CPA firm that specializes in government contractor accounting services and is ready to take time-consuming financial tasks off your hands. We can handle everything from accounts payable and receivables to preparing billing rates, performing bank reconciliations, and creating financial reports. When you work with us, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that a qualified professional is overseeing your finances with the utmost attention to detail and accuracy.
Hiring an in-house accounting department takes considerable time, effort, and resources, but Financial Advisory Systems, PLLC is just a phone call away. We’ll take the time to learn about you and your business needs with the goal of establishing a long-lasting relationship.
Start saving precious time and cutting costs with outsourced accounting and bookkeeping services that are guaranteed to be DCAA compliant. Request a free initial consultation today through our website or call us now at 571-379-5828 or 703-330-6544.
DCAA compliance accounting and bookkeeping:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Preparation of forward pricing rates
- Preparation of billing rates
- Indirect cost allocations
- Job costing reports
- FAR compliance
- DCAA audit support
- Mock DCAA accounting system review
- Government financial reports
- Annual incurred cost submission
- Annual financial statements and bank reconciliations
- Journal entry and general ledger maintenance
- Cloud accounting on QuickBooks™
- QuickBooks™ support